alien-army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
alien-army

vanzemaljac

PrijemPrijem  Latest imagesLatest images  Registruj seRegistruj se  PristupiPristupi  

Dragonball AF hentai prica

Ići dole 
AutorPoruka
vanzemaljac
Alien army leader
Alien army leader
vanzemaljac

Muški
Broj poruka : 3298
Godina : 31
Zanimanje : dizanje tegova
Interes : kompovi i ostala tehnika
Datum upisa : 12.10.2006

Dragonball AF hentai prica Empty
PočaljiNaslov: Dragonball AF hentai prica   Dragonball AF hentai prica Icon_minitimeČet Okt 12, 2006 11:12 pm

Bra: Kiss me Pan.
Pan looked up and licked her lips instinctively. Bra drew her closer; the woman's mouth so close. Pan feared she would wake up soon but she didn't. Instead she felt Bra's soft, moist lips touch her own, felt her tongue spread her lips open and push in softly. Pan whimpered in passion and astonishment. Her head buzzed lightly as she sucked the females tongue fully in and wrapped her arms securely around her waist. Bra carried Pan to the floor and straddled her hips, looking lustfully down at the panting girl. Bra placed her hands flat on Pan's stomach and rubbed her through the material of her T-shirt. She drew the T-shirt up over her head taking the bandana with it. Bra had expected as much, Pan wore no bra underneath her red T-shirt. Her breasts rose up from her chest capped by light pink nipples sticking up. Bra watched the rise and fall of Pan's breasts, watched for a few moments, Pan's cheeks began turning a light pink. Bra brought her hands up and started massaging Pan's breasts. Kneading the nipples softly with her thumbs, Bra felt them start to grow rigid, Pan let out a loud groan.
Bra: Enjoying yourself Pan?
She stopped rubbing one and lowered her mouth down, making slow circles around Pan's nipple with her tongue. Pan lost her breath when she felt Bra's mouth take her in. She never imagined she could feel pleasure this intense. Bra's arms slipped around, under Pan's back and lifted her. Pan let her head hang down, entirely lost in ecstasy.
Pan: Oh Bra...
She felt the front of her pants become moist, inside it felt sticky. She felt so embarrassed.
Pan: Bra I've...
Bra: Not yet you haven't.
Bra unbuttoned Pan's jeans and slowly pulled down the zipper. Pan raised her hips and Bra pulled the pant's roughly down her lover's legs. Bra slowly parted the girls legs and began a trail of kisses down Pan's stomach further and further down. Pan knew what was coming next, she wanted it bad, the few seconds that it took seemed to last an eternity and not long enough at the same time.
Pan: Oh my god...Bra...Please keep going.
Bra had no intention of disappointing her. She kissed her lovers light brown hair and moved down just a little more. Pan almost exploded when she felt the woman's lips meet her vagina. She moaned and writhed on the ground, lost in her own little world. She felt Bra's tongue on her soft, moist folds. Bra?s fingers teasing her. Then Bra's toungue touched her clit, attentively licking and stimulating her. Felt one of her lovers fingers enter her. Move in slowly then out, in and out. Her snatch was slick with her juices, Bra's fingers working her effortlessly. Pan felt full, about to explode, she required release, and she wasn't far.
Pan: Oh...god! I'm...ah! Ahn! I'm Cumming, Bra...I...I'm- AHHHHNNNNN!!
Pan screamed loud, her inner muscles contracting then she released her sweet female cum, Bra continued touching her, letting Pan ride out her orgasm until the end. Once Pan was done Bra lapped the juices from her exhausted lover, cleaning her well.
Pan:Bra, thank you.
Bra: Think nothing of it. You'll have a chance to repay me tonight. My dad is out and my Mother is sleeping at a friend's house. You can have me all night.
Nazad na vrh Ići dole
http://www.alien-army.co.sr

Dragonball AF hentai prica
Nazad na vrh 
Strana 1 od 1